Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Russian Blue Mix Angel Guidance

Dear Dallas,

I lost my Russian Blue Mix, Natasha, after 14 years of being graced with her physical presence. She had a terrible death from bone cancer in her jaw. I made the decision, after a night full of pain, to let her go. What I want to know is this:

Is she with me in some form?

I live with Bi-Polar Disorder and have been living with the Black Dog for a long time. Natasha's loss was a terrible blow. Natasha was very special to me and gave me much comfort during my dark times. We would lay together as a mother and child would. Natasha would lay her head on my upper arm and face me, her heart beating against mine. My heart hurts from the loss of her gentle purrs and her heartbeat and my arms feel so empty. I don't seem to be able to find comfort anywhere.

Thank you, dear Dallas,

I send Love and Blessings to you, especially during your time of mourning. It is difficult to lose a beloved animal as they become a part of your family, and thus it is similar to losing a family member, taking a long time to heal.

Your beloved Natasha is safe and free from pain now. She offers you love and gratitude in doing what was good and right to end her suffering. She’s now at peace and visits you in spirit, attempting to comfort you from that realm.

I felt drawn to pull a card from the oracle deck Healing with the Fairies by Doreen Virtue, Ph.d and the angelic fairies continue the theme of family in their message to you.

Family units are extremely important to the fairy realm. They understand the value of taking care of these relationships. The fairies never allow hurt feelings to fester. They promptly discuss misunderstandings, and they share their feelings honestly with one another. By drawing this card, you are urged to face up to ill feelings you may have with family members, and take human and spiritual steps to effect a healing.

This card also signals that a new family member is coming into your life. This could also signify the return of a family member with whom you’ve lost contact. These changes come to you on heaven’s wings, meaning that you are safe, protected, and will derive enjoyment from them.

Natasha will return to you, in the form of another cat coming into your life in the near future. Enjoy your reunion in the blessed body of new life.

Love and Blessings,
Dallas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear Dallas for this uplifting message. It's comforting to know that Natasha is free from any pain and I made a loving sacrifice for her and her alone. I have prayed for another soul mate to come into my life and now feel I will be again graced with the presence of a wonderful girl to help heal my pain. I will open up my my mind and my heart to this possibility. Thank you again.