Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Court Case Outcome

Hello Dallas:

I'd very much appreciate a response from your angels. What can they tell me about the outcome of a court case that's been wearing me down for the last couple of years? My health and finances are suffering, and yet I see no clear resolution in sight.

you are blessed and a blessing <3

(please withhold my name)

Blessings to you as well.

First, I was guided to offer you a message from an oracle deck I used in a reading not long ago by John Holland, The Psychic Tarot. Personally, I love this deck and I find it always gets to the bottom of the matter.

While shuffling the cards and focusing upon your energy, I drew the Crown Chakra card.

The Crown Chakra is located at the top of the head and has been called, ‘The Thousand - Petaled Lotus’ or ‘The Receiver of Light.’ This chakra is the center of your link with the Universe, the Infinite, and your higher consciousness – it’s the connection between wisdom and spiritual insight. The crown center is the area where ethereal light and energy are received and then dispersed throughout your aura for total well-being.

To balance this chakra, I find that meditation, breath work, yoga, spiritual healing, acupuncture, and color therapy work best. When properly aligned, your Crown Chakra will expand to a point where it’s possible to access and tap into the deepest sources of wisdom.

Another whisper of guidance:

Let the light shine in because you’re about to see the light at the end of this tunnel. Feelings of happiness.

Love and Blessings,
Dallas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks Sister!

You've given me confirmation that my self-work has slipped; it's been a while since I meditated or worked on self-healing. Healing others is a task I've been given and I do it joyfully, but have to remind myself to look after "me", sometimes.

And the message that the end is in sight was very welcome... something that I'll have to take on faith, because my vision is limited by my mortality and corporeality.

I thanks your angels and good self.

Bless :)