Monday, June 14, 2010

Job secuity or insecurity?

 The angels and guides find a number of ways to communicate with us. It's not always our inner visions, symbols, or inner hearing. They're very creative in the signs they offer and although some are tried and true, sometimes they find other ways to get their messages through. For Karin's question the angels chose one of the oracle decks I use, out of about 15 different decks and you'll see how the card I picked went right to her question. I love that they speak to me in so many different ways. It keeps life interesting! Blessings to you. :)

Thank you for allowing me to ask you a question. For the last year I have been contracting at company and the job should last for another two years according to the contract, but I am getting older and wondering if I should try to get another contract that might lead to a permanent job until retirement or should I wait until a permanent job comes along or should I stay where I am at and hope that another contract comes along when I need it. I know God and the angels are looking out after me, they have always provided me with a good job but sometimes I don't always make the right job decisions or so it seems.

God bless you Dallas for all that you do for us. I pray for you and your health.

Karin


First, thank you for your prayers. Much love and blessings to you too!

I focused on your question and thoughts while shuffling a deck of oracle cards by John Holland, The Psychic Tarot. The angels asked me to choose these cards for your answer.

Here is what is offered to you.

One of the laws of the Universe is: What you sow, you reap. This card states that this is your time to reap the harvest you’ve worked for and so rightly deserve. This last Physical Card denotes self-mastery, self-sufficiency, independence, security, and the art of enjoying what you’ve strived for. You’ve done the hard work, learned the lessons along the way, and used them to prosper in all areas of your life.

The number 9 (that’s the # of this card in this section) also means endings – not that good fortune necessarily stops, but do honor yourself as you finish up or celebrate the completion of your projects. This would be the perfect time to look ahead and use the wisdom you’ve gained to think about what else you want to achieve. Consider smart investments, and ponder ideas that show profitable potential. Congratulations on your success – you’ve earned it!

Love & Blessings, Karin,
Dallas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I have been working hard. Ironically or perhaps synchronistrically I got called for a job interview shortly after I received your answer! Thanks!