Monday, June 14, 2010

I Miss My Mom

Dear Dallas

I am wishing to see or hear Moms spirit.  I am missing her so much.  It is 12 days since she passed.  I am so used to talking with her each and everyday and seeing her lots.  My heart feels broken and I know it all takes time.  I talk out loud every day to the angels and ask they please tell Mom what I say...

I have a lot to deal with now with Dad being alone and setting up everything I can in order to have him stay at home.  That was a promise I made to Mom and I am trying my best to keep it. 
" MOM... I love you forever and always,  your daughter.. Lisa xoxo"

It is so difficult to lose a loved one, especially a loving mother. The angels surround you in your time of grief and they encircle your mother as well. All of the love that you and others are sending out is being received by your mother. She is aware of what is happening and is sending love back in return. It helps buoy her as well as keep you grounded too. She wants you to know that she is still there beside you, guiding you as she did when she was physically with you. Now, however, she is sending her guidance through by sending loving energy.

Remember when she was alive and you sat and chatted. Remember how you always felt at peace and no matter what the trouble was, she made sense out of it for you or showed you another way to see it. She always calmed you. She is still doing it. Whenever you feel a wave of calmness float over you, know that she is present and wrapping you up in love. This is one of her signs for you to know she’s here with you. Another is a rainbow. She always loved rainbows and wants you to think of her when you witness one. There is a scarf of hers that is similar to the colours of the rainbow and she wants you to keep that one, to remind you.

She’s also speaking of roses for the garden. It is to be symbolic of the love you share and the experience you’ll have of seeing it bloom each year, passing away into another form in spirit, and coming back into the rose bush again the following year. It is a reminder to you that she has only passed into Spirit and you’ll be reunited again one day. But not yet, you’ve more work to do here.

I also see a little white dog with her.

May that offer you some comfort, Lisa.

Love & Blessings,
Dallas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I received an email of Lisa's response to her angelic guidance offered:

"THANK YOU ... ohhh my. I feel calm and warm all over Dall.
What you have told me here... makes a lot of sense. I will look for that scarf and keep it forever close...especially knowing that the message was delivered from Mom. The little white dog... that would be "Tiny" a very small little terrier Mom and Dad got when they were first married almost 58 years ago. Blessings to you Dall, the angels and to Mom for this wonderful message.
Lisa <3"