Friday, February 25, 2011

February 25, 2011 Weekly Guidance



Here's your weekly guidance for the last of Feb. and early March, 2011. This comes to you from Path of the Soul Destiny Cards by Cheryl Lee Harnish.

The colors of pink and green signify the opening of the heart chakra to deeper and more profound joy. Embrace this shift occurring within you. As you do, allow for that child-like wonder and amazement to fill every part of your being.

You deserve to feel the bliss and happiness. You have done the work. You have made the effort. Now is the time to simply enjoy all that life has to offer.

Love & Blessings,
Dallas
http://www.dallashodderfranklin.com/

2 comments:

bailey said...

Very beautiful. Amazingly, those are the two colors I have been thinking about! It is also a very accurate whisper. Just absolutely amazes me. That is exactly what my daughter said to me recently. "You have done the work". Very positive affirmation!

Dallas Hodder Franklin said...

Martha, if you don't have these destiny cards I highly recommend them. They will also help you expand your psychic gifts even further. Each card is artistic fractal art and you should be able to look at it, and allow your intuitiveness to just come through. I find them just extraordinary. One of the more expensive oracle decks, but definitely worth it, in my books. :)

So glad the weekly guidance resonated with you! I love it when the angels find different ways to get a message to you. When it's the same msg., you gotta listen, eh! <3

Love & Blessings,
Dallas :)