Monday, May 24, 2010

Feeling Lost - Question to Angels


I feel lost in my life. I work full time and my evening classes are finally temporarily over and so I have some free time now, but now I feel stuck because I don't even know what will make me happy. I don't feel like staying home, but when I go out, the energy of the world is so hectic and overwhelming it can be a very unpleasant experience. I can't think of places to go out to. I feel like no matter where I go, there are people there, and the people are loud/rude in their vehicles, or unpleasant when seeing them walking because they always seem so pushy and aggressive towards each other. I feel like holding a white flag up to show that I mean no harm, but people are always on the defensive anyway and suspicious of everyone.


I have drove past a few metaphysical places here, but I am wary because even those I have visited I don't feel connected to or close in heart. They usually have a friendlier and more accepting energy, but I don't feel like I would fit in is what I mean.


I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. My work is okay but the energy of the people is often negative or stressful, especially my supervisor.


Today is the first time in a long time I felt like it might be a good time to have a life reset. Not too major as I am set okay right now, but in terms of my free time and how I live my life. I feel like I need change.


What do the angels say about this...any advice? I know I've asked for guidance from people before and I don't want to keep having less than fulfilling experiences.


--Ned


Change is in the air and coming to you. Sometimes when we sense changes coming into our life we go in protective mode. Before we go into the changes coming up for you, let us speak about all this negativity that you are facing daily. Tell us, when you awaken in the morning Ned, when do you expect to start seeing the negative people? Is it just before you leave the house or are you thinking of it as soon as you open your eyes from your dreamland into this world? Or maybe you’re thinking about all the negative people that came into your world throughout the day and before you go into your dreamland you give these people more power by bringing them with you.


It is time to stop this negative thinking. It is time to stop expecting to validate this way of thinking. You are not your emotions or your feelings. You are the experiencer of those feelings and emotions. Why are you feeling these emotions and feelings? Dear one, it is you who is creating these experiences to feel those feelings. You’ve already validated that there are others in this world that may not have the disposition you deem to be happy but that is of no concern to you.


Just bless them, even silently, and move along and think about happy thoughts. If none come to mind, bring them to your mind. It’s the same process as those negative thoughts but now you’re choosing to have thoughts that feel better, that feel worthy, that feel full of love, that feel compassion. Grab hold of those feelings for all their worth and take those with you throughout your day. You will begin to see changes happening. First it will be only the slightest change and you will question it some, but do not fear. The changes are coming as surely as the choices for more positive thoughts are easier to bring to mind.


Choose each day upon rising to feel good about who you are and know that you are exactly where you need to be. Your purposes are already in process. You are already doing what you came here to do and you will continue to do so through your lifetime. Do not expect others to make you happy or sad or to wield power over you. None of this is true. You are the only one who can bring goodness and kindness and love into your life.


It is like you have been living behind a shield and it’s time to remove this block so that you can live freely again. Let go of all those thoughts that only bring you down. Leave them where they belong, in the lower vibrations. Once you raise your own vibration you’ll begin to see those of higher vibrations coming into your life. This is what you wish to send out into the Universe because it will return to you exactly as you sent it out. Call it the universal boomerang for it always knows where to find you. Even if you feel lost your Higher Self knows exactly where you are and your Spirit is with you at all times.


Call upon the angels to help you shoulder the pains you feel and they will wrap their wings around you, pull your wings out from your shoulder blades, and watch you soar high as you climb towards the love of your Higher Self. Allow your guides and angels on this side to help you and allow those who love you on Earth to help you as well. It is not a weakness. It takes courage and strength to finally give yourself the love you so deserve, on Earth and in all of your worlds.


And now Ned I’m going to pull a card for you and it comes to you from the fairies. They are ever persistent in trying to get you outside and this is their main message. Go outside and enjoy the sun, rain, the moon, all of it! If you allow the sun to warm up your body, you will feel better and this will bring good thoughts to you. Find a place where there is water and sit and be quiet in these places. It will revive you and your senses.


The fairies are very much in touch with geographical changes. They sense that your energy is drawing you to a new location. Perhaps you’ve been thinking about moving to a new home, and this signifies that it’s time to consider that change. Write a list of features you desire in your new home, and ask the fairies to help you find and acquire your new residence.


This could also mean that your place of employment is changing. You could be on the cusp of finding a new job. Or, your current employer may transfer you to a new location or promote you to a different office. Regardless of the type of new location, trust that this is a change for the better that will bring great improvements into your life.


Affirmation: I now live and work in a safe, comfortable, spacious environment, in a wonderful location.


Love and Blessings, Ned,

Dallas

If anyone would like to get a full reading from Dallas, check the website for further details:
http://giftsofdivinity.weebly.com/

No comments: