Monday, May 24, 2010

Ann's Ring of Love

Hi Dallas,
 
RE: Angel Guidance you are doing Monday evening..here is my request:
 
I keep feeling a ring on my finger whenever I think about (name withheld) as well as when I feel his loving energy around me and many times it is so intense I can't focus on anything else at that time. My minister told me yesterday the ring represents my marriage to Spirit..but I'm feeling it is something I will be given soon by Dr. Jerry. Can you pull an angel card on this?
 
Last time I asked I did this incorrectly.
 
Sending you tons of unexpected blessings,
Ann

Dearest Ann,

This card signifies a time when you may experience stagnation, discontent, and boredom. Feelings of restlessness and impatience surrounds you. A relationship, project, or situation isn't moving forward fast enough and could be draining you emotionally and energetically.

You're longing for change and although the door you wish to have open, is closing, don't focus all your energy on it, as opportunity will soon knock.

A window or another door could quickly open, and if your attention and awareness isn't focused, you could easily miss it. Watch for synchronistic events that bring books, speakers, workshops, and new people into your life. Any of these could possibly hold a message for you. Have faith in divine timing, and know that everything changes for a reason. This acts as a reminder that it's a perfect time to reevaluate and search within your heart and soul for fresh insights.

Sometimes we're so focused upon one person that another light that shines just as brightly can pass us by. Don't let this happen to you. Allow your attention to take in all that's in your surroundings, not just certain individuals. When you do this, love will find you right where you expect it.

Love and Blessings, Ann,
Dallas
Full Readings available at:
http://giftsofdivinity.weebly.com/

No comments: