Monday, April 19, 2010

Angel Calling Card # 11




Yours in particular came to mind because I'd remembered that you'd asked about where you should be living?

What came to me next was a psychic impression and thoughts that you need to be living beside the water. As long as you can get to a body of water from where you are living, you'll move through life easier. The water helps to not only revitalize you, but it's similar to how you need the air to breathe. You need the water to breathe 'rightfully' too.

When you live anywhere that doesn't have water surrounding you, you will notice how it drains you. Your energy will feel depleted and you will feel like you are needing refueling, although nothing seems to help. When you are close to bodies of water, you feel an uplifting of your energy which is also an uplifting of your mood, attitude and thus you will manifest what you desire more completely. Right now you seem to feel like you're in the shadows and if you bring yourself to the water, you will come into the Light.

Hope that helps you! (((Hugs))) Thanks for the nudging of doing these again too. I needed the nudge! *~;)

Love & Blessings,
Dallas
http://giftsofdivinity.weebly.com/

2 comments:

h said...

I feel lost in my life. I work full time and my evening classes are finally temporarily over and so I have some free time now, but now I feel stuck because I don't even know what will make me happy. I don't feel like staying home, but when I go out, the energy of the world is so hectic and overwhelming it can be a very unpleasant experience. I can't think of places to go out to. I feel like no matter where I go, there are people there, and the people are loud/rude in their vehicles, or unpleasant when seeing them walking because they always seem so pushy and aggressive towards each other. I feel like holding a white flag up to show that I mean no harm, but people are always on the defensive anyway and suspicious of everyone.

I have drove past a few metaphysical places here, but I am wary because even those I have visited I don't feel connected to or close in heart. They usually have a friendlier and more accepting energy, but I don't feel like I would fit in is what I mean.

I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. My work is okay but the energy of the people is often negative or stressful, especially my supervisor.

Today is the first time in a long time I felt like it might be a good time to have a life reset. Not too major as I am set okay right now, but in terms of my free time and how I live my life. I feel like I need change.

What do the angels say about this...any advice? I know I've asked for guidance from people before and I don't want to keep having less than fulfilling experiences.

--Ned

Unknown said...

Hi Ned,

I just now saw your question in the Angel Guidance blog so wanted to let you know that I'll see what the angels have to say to you tomorrow (Monday) evening.

Thanks for your question. I look forward to connecting with you and your angels later.

Blessings,
Dallas
http://angelguidance.blogspot.com/