Sunday, September 6, 2009

Am I on the right track?

I would like to know if the angels think that my study of programming will enhance my career. I am a writer and instructional designer by trade. Am I on the right track?

Angel Guidance:

(Card drawn from The Psychic Tarot oracle deck by John Holland)

You're about to embark on a much needed journey to leave the past behind.This card lets you know there's light at the end of the tunnel, and it signifies that the time has arrived in which a difficult cycle in your life is coming to an end. In the traditional tarot, it also implies traveling or going forward. Calmer waters are ahead, and with all the lessons you've learned from past experiences, you're approaching this period having grown; and you're stronger for it.

The healing process is under way; and now you can set your goals, desires, and objectives to secure a more positive and successful future. Because your mind is more settled and less worried, synchronistic events will bring the right conditions and introduce people into your life for your highest good.

There's no need for me to say more as your answer is indeed a resounding YES!

Blessings,
Dallas

No comments: