Sunday, August 1, 2010

Angel Guidance Offerings


It's a brand new month, a brand new week and a brand new day! The angels are ever willing and ready to hear your requests. We just have to remember to ask them so that they have permission to guide us on our path. This is such an opportunity.

Please send in your question (one per person please) to Dallas and she will connect to the angels and let you know what advice they offer you at this time. Please send your question to the following email address:

giftsofdivinity@yahoo.com


We look forward to hearing from you! All questions and answers will be published here at the Angel Guidance blog. If you'd like to remain anonymous, please let me know along with your question. I will be taking questions for this upcoming week and will begin publishing them on Thursday evening. I'll announce it on my Facebook page once it's begun. This is a free service offered.

I will do my best to get through everyone's questions.

Love & Blessings,
Dallas :)

No comments: